Nupathe.com > Kettle & Fire Keto Friendly Soups | Powered By Bone Broth.
Kettle & Fire Keto Friendly Soups | Powered By Bone Broth.
Kettle & Fire carefully chose the most delicious combinations for their Soups: cauliflower with spices, mushrooms, broccoli with cheddar, and a wonderful aroma of curry in a sweet frame of butter. Soups are prepared instantly and are very nutritious. But the main secret is the basis of all soups from Kettle & Fire, bone broth.
Bone broth-12 useful properties
No wonder each of us was treated to broth as a child by our grandmothers and mothers. From this wonderful product as much as 12 useful properties:
1. Bone broth restores the walls of the mucous membranes of the intestine, which are destroyed by malnutrition. The bone broth contains gelatin, which eliminates "gaps" in the intestine, and reduces the risk of diarrhea, constipation and other digestive problems.
2. Bone broth has an anti-inflammatory effect, due to the presence in its composition of amino acids Proline, glycine, and L-arginine.
3. The presence of Proline and glycine gives bone broth the ability to relieve joint pain, as well as relieve the symptoms of arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis.
4. Thanks to minerals and useful elements, its use during a cold or flu helps to get rid of these ailments, and prevent their further appearance.
5. Bone broth contains gelatin, which helps to eliminate toxins and excess fluid, and helps to relieve symptoms of gastric disorders such as bloating, gases, spasms, and indigestion.
6. Collagen, which is part of the broth, increases the elasticity of your skin, thereby preventing the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin, as well as ridding you of cellulite.
7. Glycine again! It is responsible for a healthy and restful sleep.
8. The presence of amino acids arginine, glutamine and cysteine in bone broth improves immunity.
9. Bone broth is rich in gelatin and collagen, which stimulate the growth of hair and nails, as well as strengthen their structure.
10. Due to the content of the amino acid arginine, broth helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood and maintain it for a long time.
11. The abundance of collagen, calcium and magnesium helps to improve the health of the bone system and oral cavity, strengthening bones and teeth, and increasing their strength.
12. Collagen also supports heart and cardiovascular health.
Kettle & Fire-taking care of your comfort
Remember how long and tedious was the process of cooking bone broth at the time of your mothers and grandmothers. Kettle & Fire has already done it for you. Using products Kettle & Fire you will get amazing soups 4 original flavors in less than a minute!
by Evgeny Kulkov
For many years I travel and do tourism. The journeys I have made and continue to make are divided into three types. First: economy-travel with my wife and two children (rent cheap housing, self-cooking, etc.). Second: single kayak trips along the rivers of Russia with visits to small towns and historical sites (about 40 rivers). Third: hitchhiking through Europe. I also love my Moscow and know a lot about my city. All that I have accumulated during my travels and my walks around Moscow, I want to share with you.Read more at evgenykulkov.com